Area Alternate Delegate Repsonsibilities
- Represents South Florida Area as stipulated in Area resolutions.
- Stands in for the Delegate, if necessary.
- Presents an oral and written report at the South Florida Area business meeting on the service activities performed as Alternate Delegate during the preceding quarter.
- Chairs the “What’s On Your Mind?” meeting at Area Quarterlies.
- Chairs the Area Redistricting Committee when the Committee is in session.
- Chairs the Area 15 State Convention Committee, and gives a report at the Area business meeting.
- Attends the Florida State Convention Committee, and gives a report at the Area meeting.
- Serves as an ex-officio member of the Website Committee.
- Provides the Finance Committee any request for funds at budget time.
- Submits a quarterly expense report, including all receipts, to the Area Treasurer.
- Returns all unspent budgeted funds to the Area Treasurer by December 31st of that budgeted year.
Email Alternate Delegate: