- Distributes the preliminary and final Conference Agendas when received.
- Chairs the April Assembly and obtains the group conscience on Conference agenda items.
- Attends the General Service Conference in April, well prepared.
- Sends the Early Bird Conference Edition of Box 4‐5‐9 to the Area Officers, Area Committee Chairs, District Chairs, District DCMs, and Past Delegates of the South Florida Area.
- Reports the results of the General Service Conference to the South Florida Area.
- Visits each District in Area 15 to give a Conference Report, if invited, at the District’s expense, except when the District requests financial assistance for travel expenses.
- Distributes the Conference Final Reports to all Districts in the South Florida Area.
- Chairs the Area Committee business meeting when the Area Chairperson is not present.
- Chairs the October voting assembly.
- Presents an oral and written informational report at Area Quarterly business meetings.
- Serves as a communication channel between G.S.O. and the South Florida Area.
- Represents South Florida Area as stipulated in Area resolutions.
- Keeps the Alternate Delegate fully informed.
- Provides the Finance Committee with Delegate’s budget request at budget time.
- Returns all unspent budgeted funds to the Area Treasurer by December 31st of that budgeted year.
- Provides the South Florida Area with a complete financial report of the previous year at the first Quarterly of each year, per resolution.
- Upon rotation, co‐chairs the Current Practices Committee for 4 years and serves on the Finance Committee for 2 years.