3rd Quarterly * Saturday July 16, 2016 * 4p.m. – 6 p.m. * Boca Raton Marriott
That the inventory be conducted by categorical sections; for each section, all questions in the section will be read and discussed as a whole; sections to be reviewed during the inventory in the following order:
- Trusted Servant Selections
- Area Business
- DCM Participation
- GSR Sharing Meeting
- Past Delegate Participation
- Special Needs
Motion as Passed:
Area 15 take its inventory July 2016. An additional 1-hour session can be added in place of the What’s on Your Mind session if needed at the October 2016 quarterly. The inventory will take place from 4:00pm-6:00pm temporarily replacing both the Service Manual Workshop & What’s on Your Mind sessions.
- All members of Area 15 are eligible to participate.
- The first inventory will be chaired by our Delegate’s invited guest. The Area Recording Secretary will serve as secretary.
- Inventory questions are to be submitted to the Area Chair within 30-days after the previous assembly’s Sunday business meeting, just like motions.
- An Inventory Ad-Hoc Committee Chair will be selected by the Area 15 Committee Chair to review & consolidate questions that are redundant and/or beyond the scope of Area 15. The committee will consist of 3 District Chairs selected by the Ad-Hoc Committee Chair and will be seated & in session only during the time frame of the 30-day time limit of when motions are due and during each inventory cycle. The Ad-Hoc committee will meet via email and not have a financial implication to Area 15.
- Inventory questions that have gone through the Ad-Hoc Committee’s review/consolidation will be posted on the Area 15 Website Home Page under the Quick Links section and mailed with the previous quarters minutes.
After the questions have been answered during the above scheduled sessions, they will be added to the Area 15 minutes under a special section titled: 2016 Area 15 Inventory Report, where the summary as well as any recommendations/suggestions may also be included. Additional printing/postage cost not to exceed $150.
Each category below has a series of questions and a “window” for your input. When you’re finished, click the submit button. This inventory goes to the Area 15 Panel 65 members only. Thank you for your participation. You may print out this form (bottom of form) or if you’d like a more economic print version, please click here.
Click here to print a PDF copy (entering your data depends on your version of Adobe Reader*)