• Alternate Delegate (Chairperson),
• Current/upcoming State Convention Chairperson (Secretary/ treasurer),
• Area 15 member
• Provide oversight of the legal and financial activities of the Florida State Convention when held in the geographic area of South Florida.
• Define and manage the Site Selection Process.
• Insure that the South Florida Convention remain self supporting, utilizing the existing 501c(3), and the Advisory Committee for continuity and cooperation with North Florida Area 14.
• Receive and monitor financial statements of the local hosting committee.
• Set the reserve fund level and periodically review that level for possible revision.
• Receive full disclosure of any minutes and/or treasury information as requested.
• Receive final report at conclusion of convention.
• Committee meets every quarterly on Saturday.
• Committee chairperson gives a report at the Sunday morning business meeting.
• Approve, deny, or request revision to bids.
• Monitor budget and provide suggestions.
• Once all expenses from the State Convention are paid in full the State Convention Committee will make recommendations as to how to distribute any excess funds
• Informs Area 15 of any major transgressions during convention and preparation process.
• Alternate Delegate participates on the Advisory Committee in conjunction with North Florida, Area 14.
• The committee will derive it’s treasury from excess funds from the State Convention.
* Area 15 Member with State Convention organizational experience.
That anyone seeking to make a bid for the Florida State Convention from Area 15 must submit a completed Area 15 Florida State Convention bid Questionnaire to the Area 15 State Convention Committee by the January Quarterly for review, possible revisions, and recommendations.
State Convention Bid Summary Sheet
State Convention Bid Chart
State Convention Bid Timeline
Florida State Convention How to Bid
August 10-13, 2023
5700 Saddlebrook Way, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543
For More Information Visit: http://66.floridastateconvention.com/
66th Florida State Convention – Aug 10-13, 2023 — Saddlebrook Resort and Spa — Tampa, FL
Registration form 66fsc-flyer-front (floridastateconvention.com)