• Alternate Delegate (Chairperson),
• Current/upcoming State Convention Chairperson (Secretary/ treasurer),
• Area 15 member
• Provide oversight of the legal and financial activities of the Florida State Convention when held in the geographic area of South Florida.
• Define and manage the Site Selection Process.
• Insure that the South Florida Convention remain self supporting, utilizing the existing 501c(3), and the Advisory Committee for continuity and cooperation with North Florida Area 14.
• Receive and monitor financial statements of the local hosting committee.
• Set the reserve fund level and periodically review that level for possible revision.
• Receive full disclosure of any minutes and/or treasury information as requested.
• Receive final report at conclusion of convention.
• Committee meets every quarterly on Saturday.
• Committee chairperson gives a report at the Sunday morning business meeting.
• Approve, deny, or request revision to bids.
• Monitor budget and provide suggestions.
• Once all expenses from the State Convention are paid in full the State Convention Committee will make recommendations as to how to distribute any excess funds
• Informs Area 15 of any major transgressions during convention and preparation process.
• Alternate Delegate participates on the Advisory Committee in conjunction with North Florida, Area 14.
• The committee will derive it’s treasury from excess funds from the State Convention.
* Area 15 Member with State Convention organizational experience.
That anyone seeking to make a bid for the Florida State Convention from Area 15 must submit a completed Area 15 Florida State Convention bid Questionnaire to the Area 15 State Convention Committee by the January Quarterly for review, possible revisions, and recommendations.
August 5-8, 2021
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverside
225 East Coastline Dr. Jacksonville, Florida 32202
For More Information Visit: http://64.flstateconvention.com/